Tuesday 6 May 2008

The new becomes old

I think im startin to feel old
One of the games I have recntly played has turned 10
The game in question is Burning rangers one the Sega Saturn
A game that I remember buyin (I even remember the clothes i was warein)
A game I remember preorderin

So now I think back to other games I got and I start to feel old
Damn I remember the Dreamcasts launch party and now I see it on the front of this mounths Retro gamer
Looks like them t-shirts of it are now retro t-shirts
Bugger
Even my damn PS secound is retro
I remember sellin these things new when they first came out

Im getin a bit old (im only 27) damn it
Well looks like im gona stick to my retro consoles and just forget about what year where in

Meh im goin to play some more on my Saturn

2 comments:

Sal said...

You gonna turn into one of those old video game hippies that go around saying how new games suck and how cartridges were way better than disks?

Darkprinny said...

Discs = Loadin
Bad thing

Comin soon on BBC 2 Grumpy old gamers